“Zaļā josta” Ltd. offers cooperation in packaging, disposable tableware and accessories, environmentally hazardous products, electrical and electronic equipment management.
Within the framework of cooperation company must sign the contract with “Zaļā josta” Ltd., thus not only obtaining an exemption from the Natural Resources Tax (NRT) and execution of the statutory requirements, but also the publicity of a responsible and environmentally friendly company.
Management of packaging
“Zaļā josta” offers the following items of used packaging and disposable cutlery:
- Plastic (excluding bioplastic, polystyrene and plastic bags)
- Lightweight plastic bags
- Plastic carrier bags with a wall thickness of ≥ 50 microns
- Ferrous metal
- Paper, paperboard and other natural fibers
- Disposable plastic packaging for drinks with a volume of up to 3 liters
According to the Cabinet of Ministers Regulation no. 480 “Regulations on the Application of Exemption from the Payment of Natural Resource Tax for Packaging and Disposable Tableware and Accessories” Paragraph 3.4.1. Ltd. “Zaļā josta” informs:
1. The participants of SIA “Zala josta” are SIA “City Energy” (registration No. 40003766922) and AS “CleanR Grupa” (registration No. 40103799972).
2. Number of taxpayers who have entered into an agreement on participation in the management system for used packaging and disposable tableware and accessories on 01.04.2023. are 2398
3. The contract partners’ fee for participation in the used packaging management system is:
|No.||Type of material of the product and product packaging |
and disposable tableware and accessories
(EUR per 1 kg of material)
|2||Plastic (excluding bioplastic, polystyrene and plastic bags)||0,217|
|3||Lightweight plastic bags||0,217|
|4||Plastic carrier bags with a wall thickness of ≥ 50 microns||0,217|
|7||Paper, paperboard and other natural fibers||0,052|
|11||Disposable plastic packaging for drinks with a volume of up to 3 liters||0,217|
4. “Zaļā josta” Ltd., in accordance with the implemented ISO 9001 quality system standard, has developed procedures for determining the entire selection process and selection criteria for testing of potential partner, on the basis of which contracts are concluded with merchants who prepare used packaging or used disposable dishes for reuse, recover or recycling:
- Initially, all publicly available information is obtained and analysed – entries in the Register of Enterprises, absence of tax debts, insolvency and liquidation proceedings, existence of permits / licenses required for the operation of the envisaged contract, existence of financial security, and other compliance with regulations of the Republic of Latvia.
- The partner must have at least two years’ experience in recycling / recovery operations.
- Ability to provide appropriate documents confirming recycling / recovery in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations.
- Feedback is considered from other partners who have had or have a valid contractual relationship with the particular merchant.
- The partner, its management or the beneficial owner must not have been involved in transactions of dubious reputation.
Management of environmentally harmful goods
“Zaļā josta” offers to manage the following items of environmentally harmful goods:
- Lubricating oils
- Electric batteries, lead
- Electric batteries, Fe-Ni
- Primary cells and primary batteries
- Electric accumulators of other types
- Electric batteries for storing the current produced by photovoltaic panels
- All types of tires
- Oil filters
Management of electrical equipment
“Zaļā josta” offers the management of the following items of electrical and electronic equipment:
- Equipment for temperature change
- Screens, monitors and equipment with a screen area of more than 100 cm2
- Light bulbs
- Large appliances (at least one external dimension exceeding 50 cm), including household goods, IT and telecommunications equipment, consumer equipment; luminaires, sound or image reproducing devices, musical instruments, electric and electronic instruments, toys, amusement and sports equipment; medical devices; monitoring and control instruments, automatic distributors, production of electricity and other equipment (except equipment of categories 1, 2 and 3 of Annex 2 to the Regulation)
- Photovoltaic cell panels
- Small appliances (no external dimension exceeds 50 cm), including household goods, IT and telecommunications equipment, consumer equipment; luminaires, sound or image reproducing devices, musical instruments, electric and electronic instruments, toys, amusement and sports equipment; medical devices; monitoring and control instruments, automatic distributors, production of electricity and other equipment (except equipment of categories 1, 2, 3 and 6 of Annex 2 to the Regulation)
- Small size equipment of information technology and telecommunications (no external dimension exceeds 50 cm)
How does the cooperation work?
Start cooperation with us
To start cooperation with “Zaļā josta” Ltd. in the management of used packaging / environmentally harmful products / electrical equipment, please contact “Zaļā josta” Ltd.